FP&A Manager | CBD | $160-180k + super
$160000 - 180000 / annum
August 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
The organisation is an established and significant not-for-profit with a large footprint and influence. As the organisation goes through a period of transformation, the FP&A Manager will be instrumental in providing an uplift of capability both within finance and operations.
With a large and well established finance team, the CFO looks to bring a commercial mindset to their finance operation.
Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for producing high quality financial analysis, leading an established team of finance business partners and taking a lead role in improving the organisations processes - all whilst managing a number of key relationships with internal and external stakeholders. A high level summary of responsibilities would include;
- Lead the preparation of accurate and timely analysis and reporting with well structured reports and commentary
- Assume responsibility for the annual budget process
- Work with the executive leadership team to provide financial expertise for business cases
- Lead and manage a team of multiple direct and indirect reports - ensure the output of the team is to a high standard
- Provide financial advice to the wider business
- Use your skills and experience to uplift and educate the wider business on process improvement and system utilisation
This role will require a genuine business partner who can develop a high performing team and understand the requirements of the wider organisation. This will be a highly visible role within the structure and you will be required to demonstrate an understanding of the objectives that the company is aiming to achieve.
You will be a CA/CPA (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years in a finance leadership role in either Non-profit or commercial business's. You must have a strong understanding of complex financial models and be able to translate these for non-finance stakeholders.
Your ability to lead and inspire those around you will be instrumental in improving the overall capability of your peers and colleagues. A strong understanding of finance systems and reporting tools will mean that you are well placed to advise on improvements and optimisation.
Click to APPLY NOW or call 03 9691 3631 for more information and quote the reference 06810-0010564615SEG