Financial and Systems Accountant - CBD Location
Post Date : 14 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 92485LCC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a very well respected organization within the property development space and has been kicking some serious goals for its investors recently. This has allowed them to move into very nice offices, with beautiful city views as well as to provide their employees with great perks.
- Assisting with a systems review process of their current ERP;
- Perform reviews of financial statements and reporting procedures;
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities;
- Assist with the timely preparation of financial reports
- Involvement in ad hoc projects, such as simplification of processes
- Assist with management of external audit function
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
- Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to make the complex simple
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
- Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Proficient system skills - Excel, SAP, TM1, PowerPoint would be viewed favourably
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Our client is serious about having start immediately and will be reviewing applications as they received them. Don't miss out on what will be a great opportunity.
If you meet most of the requirements above, I would love to hear from you and consider you for future roles.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: (92485LCC) or contact Lev Cherkasski, however, please apply first for priority calls.
Job Reference No: 92485LCC
140 William Street