$40.00 - $55.00 / hour
8 August 2019
This multinational company has a wide range of products that are manufactured and distributed across the world. They're looking to upskill their Finance team with a new Analyst hungry to develop their skillset and succeed in this large and complex environment. Those willing to challenge themselves are invited to apply for this exceptional opportunity offering an attractive package and great benefits. The right applicant will be offered a permanent seat in the growing finance team after the duration of the contract is completed.
The continuous growth of this faced paced consumer goods company has created the need for a new highly skilled Analyst to support the finance team. The successful candidate will need to contribute to the overall business management through the following activities:
- Preparing budgeting and planning process
- Developing KPI analysis and business partnering
- Quarterly forecasting, sales analytics and commission calculations
- Standard Cost and Inventory analysis with a focus on management
- Strategic planning to enable managements decisions
- Analysis of gross margin and variance
- Business partnering with sales and operations
- Collaborating and liaising with stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with strong work ethic, looking to develop themselves professionally. Those who want to propel their career will be rewarded with great training and experience.
You will be a qualified financial analyst who is keen to gain new experiences in a large and complex environment. Excellent communication skills are a must as stakeholder engagement is key to the success of this business. Advanced Excel skills are favored.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Allard Austin in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631