Financial Analyst | NFP | $35-40 | 6 month assignment
$35 - 40 / hour
Finance and Accounting
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a finance team within a very well recognised NFP organisation in Melbourne's CBD. You need to be able to work autonomously but also as part of a team as culture plays a large role within the organisation.
You will need to be a highly professional finance professional with great experience in Financial Analysis. In this role you will be responsible for managing the financial analysis and monitoring of a large portfolio of different groups. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager you will :
- Assisting in the budgeting process for each business unit
- Preparation of strategy documents
- Detailed forecast comparisons and preparation of detailed workpapers outlining decisions for same
- liaising with external auditors
- Maintenance, development and improvement of excel files and financial models associated with forecasting and budgeting.
- Various ad-hoc accounting duties including analysis and management accounting tasks, and special projects
This is a genuine opportunity to build and develop on existing financial analyst experience with an organisation that do have a focus on training and development. To be considered for this role you need to be or have:
- Up to 5 years work experience
- Experience in working in Financial Services
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to be considered for the opportunity it would be great to hear from you.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: 06810-0010187216SL