Financial Analyst/ Modeller
$40 - 45 / hour
June 14, 2018
Here is a special opportunity to expand your skill set and achieve your full career potential. Our client is going through a major restructure, and ongoing projects mean your talents as an exceptional Financial Analyst/Modeller are needed to drive key initiatives.
Your exceptional communication skills will shine as you collaborate with a wide range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. You will play an integral role in building dynamic, detailed and scalable financial models. Most importantly, your insights will underpin actionable initiatives and strategies. Using your uncommon blend of technical brilliance and business insights, you will assume a lead role in streamlining and improving forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis and key performance indicators.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CA, CPA or MBA preferred.
- Impressive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically and operate effectively with management
- Exceptional skills in Excel and a proficiency to work with large datasets
- Outstanding experience spanning at least three years as a financial analyst or modeller
You are highly motivated, eager to learn and you have a natural flair for numbers. You can comply with deadlines and are focused on delivering the highest quality. You have an analytical mindset and thrive in a fast-paced environment during the busiest time of the year.
What's on offer?
- A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company.
- Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognised and rewarded.
- The inspiration and support of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
This role has an immediate availability. Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Daniel Libert in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne