Financial Analyst - Fintech - Immediate Start
$40 - 40 / hour
13 November 2017
From humble beginnings 20 years ago, this organization has grown into a leading provider of market services and technological solutions for clients in financial markets, wealth managements and mortgage sectors. Today, this organization attracts top tier talent from a variety of sources and prides itself on the professionalism and competence of its team. Put simply, this is a place which breeds excellence and invests heavily in its people.
The Company actively promotes a healthy work life balance. Their offices offer stunning views of the CBD, whilst the building offers state of the art end of trip facilities. Additionally, the team regularly enjoys breakfasts and lunches on the house and various drinks functions are regular.
This is the sort of breakout opportunity which is high demand amongst candidates and will not last long. The client's need is immediate due to an imminent departure within the team and they are looking to start the successful candidate as soon as practicable. If you believe you tick most of the boxes, you are encouraged to make contact with us to discuss your profile in further detail.
- Preparation of 3 way financial models
- Assisting in the budgeting process for each business unit
- Preparation of strategy documents
- Detailed forecast comparisons and preparation of detailed workpapers outlining decisions for same
- liaising with external auditors
- Maintenance, development and improvement of excel files and financial models associated with forecasting and budgeting.
- Assisting with the preparation and review of the company's cash flow forecasting and treasury function.
- Various ad-hoc accounting duties including analysis and management accounting tasks, and special projects
This is a genuine opportunity to be mentored by the best in the business and groomed into a senior finance professional.
- CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) is desirable
- Up to 5 years work experience
- Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
- Experience in working in Financial Services/Treasury function will be looked upon favourably
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to make the complex simple
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
- Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: 9615LC