Financial Analyst | CBD Location | Immediate Start
This organization is a highly reputable provider of financial services and are a globally known brand within their industry. The team promotes a culture of excellence whilst providing an environment where all team members feel fully supported by management.
You know that staff love working here due to their low turnover rates. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial analyst to join their ranks due to the incumbent going on maternity leave. Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity to elevate your career.
- Performing financial analysis on various business lines, asset holdings and other revenue streams;
- Assess drivers of P&L variances to plan, budget, market share & customer perception measures
- Assist with the timely preparation of financial reports
- Assist with process mapping and improvement projects where required
- Assist with management of external audit function
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
- Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
- Experience in working in Financial Services/Treasury function will be looked upon favourably
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to make the complex simple
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
- Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Proficient system skills - Excel, SAP, TM1, PowerPoint would be viewed favourably
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: (957816LC) or contact Lev Cherkasski, however, please apply first for priority calls.
Job Reference No: 957816LC