$90000 - 110000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
Recognized as one of the most well-known ASX listed Financial Services companies, our client has an excellent reputation worldwide.
Currently they have a need for an experienced Financial Accountant who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced, creative atmosphere.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the Senior Accountant will include:
* Manage the day to day finance functions
* Financial Planning, financial statement preparation, cash flow analysis, budgeting, board reporting, and collating all financial information
* Ensuring all payments are made on time
* Establishing and modifying financial and general accounting procedures and systems
* Completing the following on time: BAS, FBT, ABS, company tax returns, etc.
* Safeguarding company assets with the proper financial controls
* Ad hoc tasks in line with the Finance team
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can working independently. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You must have prior experience with Australian Financial Services and have proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
While not mandatory, experience using JDEdwards system would be advantageous.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as this week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Only candidates who are qualified will be contacted.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 2837410KPD