Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 08 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 080817AQ
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a well-known organisation in the hospitality industry who is forever looking to improve their current reporting process for a portfolio of entities. The team has a very proactive approach when it comes to the improvement of processes and is looking for someone to add value not only to the current financial accounting function but also the overall organisational efficiency.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that will offer continued professional development, and it will focus on the following areas:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for a portfolio of entities
- Process improvement around the month end procedures
- A factor of transactional work including AP/AR and Payroll
- More complex financial accounting issues
- Report development and improvement
- Investigation of budget discrepancies
- Preparation of workpapers for annual and half annual financials
- Inter-entity consolidations and reconciliations
- Liaising with the operational departments
- Working on efficiencies to improve reporting deadlines
This role will ideally start immediately and there is a high likelihood that a stronger candidate will be offered a longer term role.
You will be a CA or CPA qualified accountant with a solid skillset in financial accounting, keen to move into a role with more process development potential. You will be a confident and positive communicator, able to contribute the existing finance team, and offer value-add process improvements and reporting enhancements.
This position will suit someone with an energetic and ambitious attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Adam Queay in our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.
Job ref: 080817AQ
140 William Street