$40 - 45 / hour
September 13, 2018
Our client is an ASX listed manufacturer that is rapidly making their mark in the industry. The organisation is experiencing growth since they listed in 2005 and are striving to improve their financial accounting processes and also require some ad-hoc analysis and reports.
Due to the a busy period, our client now needs the skills of an additional Financial Accountant to support efforts in achieving their relative reporting and compliance deadlines. This will be a challenging role, initially to be recruited on a temporary basis, and will involve the following activities :
- Financial statement preparation
- Development of new policies and procedures
- Cash flow forecasting
- Journal postings
- Preparation of income tax, FBT, BAS and payroll tax returns
- Ad hoc analysis using advanced Excel looking at unreasonable expenditure
- Year End Audit - first contact for auditors, prepare detailed work-papers and documentation per the audit plan, respond to all audit queries
- Maintain the fixed assets register
- Improving the month end process where possible
This is a great opportunity for an individual who views this temporary role as an opportunity to develop their career and financial accounting skills base. As an innovative player in their market place, this is a key time to be part of their growth strategy and could result in a longer-term career move.
You will be a CA/CPA qualified Financial Accountant who is keen to gain new experiences in a large and complex environment. You will be a commercially driven individual with excellent communication skills, keen to find areas in which to add value both within the finance team, and across other operational areas of the business.
This is a genuine opportunity to gain visibility in one of Melbourne's up and coming employers.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.