Financial Accountant - SME- Immediate Start
$40 - 60 / hour
Our client is a mature organization within the property and construction industry. They are constantly winning new work and are involved with a number of high profile developments around Melbourne and the Country more broadly. With a number of projects under way, this Company is in an enviable position for further success and expansion of their business.
An immediate opportunity has presented itself within the Company's accounting team. The team has expanded over the last 12 months, however continues to operate as a tight knit group and is fully supported by management and the operations teams. By being their latest addition, you will be joining a highly professional organization which values hard work, dedication and the desire to constantly improve yourself. If you're an ambitious self starter who's ready to make your next move, we want to hear from you.
* Preparation of month-end financial and board reports
* Consolidations, including reconciliation of balance sheet items
* Preparation of financial statements under IFRS
* liaising with external auditors
* Assisting with the preparation and review of the company's cash flow forecasting and treasury function.
* Oversight of the Group's fixed asset registers
* Liaising with bankers, advisers and other external stakeholders as required
* Ensuring compliance with monthly and annual taxation requirements
* Various ad-hoc accounting duties including analysis and management accounting tasks, and special projects
* CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
* Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
* Experience in working in Financial Services/Treasury function will be looked upon favourably
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to make the complex simple
* Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
* Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: 896275LC.
Job Reference No:896275LC.
Financial Accountant - SME - Immediate Start