Financial Accountant | Property & Construction, Architecture
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 000924356ACB
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a strong industry brand operating across APAC and the wider global architectural practice. This growing industry firm that has enjoyed significant growth can experience high transactional volume. They have a highly engaged workforce with a dynamic culture and a recent restructure has created an opportunity for a proactive Financial Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the financial accounting, reporting and compliance. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Month-end close including journals, accruals, etc.;
- Balance sheet and Profit & Loss statements along with all reconciliations;
- Assist in the preparation of pro-forma financial statements for banks and compliance;
- Assist in preparation of schedules for the annual audit;
- Statutory reporting including tax, FBT, and GST returns; and
- Weekly cash flow forecasts; funding requirements; swap and interest rate calculations.
CA or CPA qualified, you will have a minimum of 4-5 years' experience in total (some audit experience would be ideal) and at least 2 years in a Financial Accounting role in a medium to large corporate environment. This is a role that requires a highly capable, self-motivated person that can manage their priorities and task scheduling with minimal direction. Strong excel skills are essential to be successful in this role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Alisha Benson at our Melbourne office on [email protected]
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street