Financial Accountant | FMCG Industry | Great Perks
Post Date : 14 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 054798LC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
This organisation is an employer of choice and the manufacturer behind this well-known and trusted brand. They are widely known for their exceptional team culture and have a very high staff retention rate. The team is incredibly supportive and promotes an inclusive team focus where everyone helps everyone.
- Attending to month-end accounting processes, including the preparation of any required journal adjustments and analysis of the result for completeness and accuracy
- Preparation of balance sheet, cash flow and profit and loss, including review of variances to budget and prior year, as well as presenting the results in a comprehensible manner to stakeholders both inside and outside of the Finance team.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of general ledger and
- Preparation of general ledger reconciliations as required
- Act as point of contact for accounting queries and technical guidance.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects, such as simplification of processes
- Assist with management of external audit function
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
- Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
- Financial accounting in retail/FMCG would be advantageous
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to make the complex simple
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
- Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Proficient system skills - Excel, SAP, TM1, PowerPoint would be viewed favourably
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Interested in advice on everything career, recruitment and work-life balance related? Check out our blog: www.roberthalf.com.au/blog
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: (054798LC) or contact Lev Cherkasski, however, please apply first for priority calls.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street