Financial Accountant | CBD Offices | 3 Months Temp
$40.00 - $50.00 / hour
8 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a well-respected not for profit organisation based in the heart of the CBD. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for all aspects of the financial accounting and reporting for the Victorian operations. This is a 3-month temporary assignment starting ASAP.
Reporting to the CFO, your duties will include:
- Preparing monthly Financial Accounts
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Manage the month end process
- Maintaining General ledger and Asset register
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with statutory account preparation
- BAS and FBT preparation
- Assist with budget preparation
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
To be successful, you will be a CPA Qualified Financial Accountant with 5+ years' experience in a similar role. Advanced Excel skills, good business partnering skills and the ability to preform with minimum supervision is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631