Financial Accountant - CBD - Immediate Start
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 21 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 9130154NT
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant, with strong statutory accounting skills, to join a global, rapidly growing, professional services organisation based in the CBD. The organisation is located in a beautiful office in the CBD and a great work/life balance as well as the opportunities for travel and professional development.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, this role will be responsible for;
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for various entities within the group
- Managing the external audit process
- Documentation of processes and procedures for all financial aspects of projects
- Co-ordinating with the Group Tax Team regarding tax compliance
- Documentation of monthly/annual procedures
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified (or studying towards) and will have at least 3+ years' experience of preparing statutory financial accounts for a large organisation. Ideally candidates will have a chartered background with exposure to large complex environments. Candidates also require excellent communication, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
If you would like to register your interest in the role, please submit your application by hitting the "Apply Now" button or by calling our Melbourne office on 0396913631.
140 William Street