Financial Accountant | $70-80k + s | CBD
$70000 - 80000 / annum
2 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to build and enhance your financial skills whilst fast-tracking your accounting career? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is a well-respected, leading engineering organisation and ongoing expansion has crafted an exciting opening for an Accountant to join their growing ranks.
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal work space/office, excellent benefits and sought-after career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Corporate Finance Manager and if you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performance team with varied strengths.
Your role will be to ensure the sound financial reporting and management for the business whilst overseeing junior members of the team and working with the Corporate Finance Manager on various projects and process improvement. This is a varied and challenging role that will include;
- Oversight of day-to-day duties of Assistant Accountant, AP & AR team
- Ensure all month end tasks, duties and reports are completed on time and to sufficient standard
- Prepare monthly board pack
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Provide analysis and commentary on monthly results against budget & forecast
- Liaise with external auditors where required
- Assist in daily cash flow management
- Assist in FX dealings
- Ad-hoc duties where required
You will be either fully or part qualified CA/CPA with 3-5 years of experience in the finance function and ideally have some staff management or supervision experience.
A willingness to further your career in a collaborative environment is essential and strong communication skills will be necessary. An excellent eye for detail and strong MS Office skills will also be essential.
Click to APPLY NOW or for more information call 03 9691 3631 and quote the reference 06810-0010709639SEG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631