Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 11 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 100011CSC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a growing and profitable business that has offices across Australia as well as in several international locations. They operate in a fast moving industry and are constantly required adapt to challenges and change to stay ahead of the competition. They seek to recruit candidates to that thrive in such an environment.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for:
Finance and Accounting
- Overseeing the financial accounting and month end process and payroll;
- Oversight and preparation of all statutory reporting and audit;
- Management reporting and analysis;
- Development of the annual business plan and budget;
- Team management and development;
- Preparation of monthly financier reports and other reports as needed;
- Improve business unit knowledge of financial metrics;
- Ensure adequate financial controls and reporting; and
- Develop standard accounting policies and processes consistent with industry best practices.
Management of Team
- Help keep the team focused and on track;
- Communicate team status, task accomplishment and direction;
- Provide guidance to the team based on upper management director;
- Development of finance staff to enable business partnering; and
- Provide on-going mentoring of staff.
CPA/CA qualified, ideally from a Big 4, or Mid-Tier Chartered firm and will have 3+ years' relevant experience as a hands-on Finance Manager, preferably in a multi business environment. You will be able to translate information into financial and business terms, and have strong written and verbal communication skills along with time management skills.
Attitude and approach is as important as the technical and team management skills. You will need to be proactive and resilient. Additionally, you will be strong at managing people through coaching and mentoring.
Strong Excel skills are essential in this role.
If this sounds like you and you have experience covering much of the requirements above, please apply for the role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Celena Sonntag at our Melbourne office on [email protected]
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street