$115000 - 125000 / annum
12 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Finance Manager in a role that will challenge and energise you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and offer solid opportunities to advance within the organisation. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. Let your leadership skills shine as you coach, mentor and recruit for your highly talented team. A varied role, your duties will include;
- Prepare, review and lodge all tax returns
- Supervise lodgement of statutory accounts
- Treasury Management
- Preparing Budget & Forecasts
- Cash flow management
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631