Finance Business Partner
$45.00 - $50.00 / annum
14 August 2019
We are proud to work with this organisation that specialise in services that bring communities together in Melbourne. They operate in different locations in Victoria that are highly regarded tourist and community attractions and currently in search for a fast-paced Finance Business Partner utilise business partnering skills within finance division as well as strategic services.
They are responsible for managing and expanding diverse offerings to their clientele while maintaining a sustainable corporate practice. Sustainability at heart, this organisation is at forefront of taking responsibility to ensure environment is as healthy and resilient for the future generations. Offices being located at heart of city, close to all public transport access and offer great work arrangements with flexible times as well as work from home upon approval.
Working closely with the FP&A manager as well as executives of the business, your fast paced role will be responsible for but not limited to,
- Producing clear and concise financial reports to financial & non-financial stakeholders of the business
- Dashboard reporting incorporating commentary on budget & forecast analysis
- Business partnering with stakeholders of all levels of the business including divisional and regional management to communicate results for divisional portfolios
- Being the lead for business proposals for expansion projects and develop budgets and forecasts
- Being an advisory for YTD performance of divisional stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity for a fast paced Finance Business Partner with Accounting as well as FP&A background that will bring solid business partnering skills to the table.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nuwan Kas in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3666.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631