Finance Business Partner - Property - Immediate Start
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 04 October 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 58692LC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a globally known and renowned professional services and investment management company. As a top tier professional services business, they have consistently been regarded as a market leader in the property and investment management space.
Long established in the Australian market, they are now poised to enjoy substantial growth and competitive advantage. Put simply, this is a fantastic time to become part of this business. As a result of pending regulatory changes, they have an urgent need for a qualified finance business partner with experience in dealing with large datasets to communicate meaningful analysis to non-financial stakeholders within the business.
* Extract large datasets out of various systems and sort and manipulate into meaningful information
* Create and provide commentary about performance and KPI dashboards
* Medium and long term strategy and planning
* Identifying and reporting on areas of potential process and efficiency improvement
* Oversight and management of the month end process
* Monthly management reporting and performance analysis
* Business Partnering with the various business unit heads
* Inventory management
* Presenting findings back to the business on a regular basis.
* CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
* Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
* Experience in dealing with large excel datasets
* Experience in reviewing and analysing lease contracts
* Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to make the complex simple
* Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
* Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
* Proficient system skills - Tableau experience would be viewed favourably
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: (58692LC).
Job Reference No: 58692LC
140 William Street