Finance Business Partner (Projects) - Up to $130K pkg
$130000 - 150000 / annum
Our client is a rapidly transforming financial services enterprise renowned for providing a suite of innovative, competitive and flexible products and services.
Backed by an industry leading investor, and with core values centred upon customer excellence and product innovation, they have formed a compelling offering to the market.
Aligned with this transformation, a newly created role for a commercially minded Senior Finance Business Partner (Projects) exists.
Reporting to the Head of Project Finance, and a key financial advisor to a number of other functional Managers, you will be relied upon to provide insights and analysis to facilitate strategic and operational decision making and financial governance over the project.
You will have a working knowledge of the project management lifecycle, project deliverables, standard project protocols
* Ensure stakeholders are considering all end-to-end financial implications including impact of project on both the project budgets/benefits but also on organisation cash earnings
* Provide financial and business context, insight and consultation
* Identify and highlight risks and opportunities to the Plan and forecasts and drive accountability to mitigation strategies
* Review supplier contracts for financial and business risks
Planning and Forecasting:
* Work with project leads and other project personnel to identify and record changes to the financial forecasts
* Appropriately record financial implications of vendor contracts into forecasts
* Assist in the review and messaging of project reporting.
* Use project reporting to share insights where appropriate
Financial Management & Control:
* Ensure financial governance is maintained on the project
* Educate and guide project stakeholders on appropriate financial governance and the processes that underpin it
CA/ CPA, you will have demonstrable experience successfully adding value as a finance business partner within a project environment.
A strategic and curious thinker, you will combine outstanding problem solving, analysis and written insights skills, with a confident relationship management style in a complex matrixed work environment.
To ensure success, you will understand the project management lifecycle, project deliverables, standard project protocols and seek to add value to an enterprise wide project initiative.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Cameron Eustice our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3643
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne