Finance Business Partner - Not For Profit
$90000 - 91000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
17 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant/Business Partner to gain exposure to Senior Leadership Teams and excel their career. Our client is a well-known not-for-profit organisation with a close-knit friendly team environment. We are looking for someone who is commercially minded and has a keen focus on delivering insight to help drive the company's continued success.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be a key supporting role partnering with Senior Leadership Team to lead budget planning, forecasting and generating insights on a daily basis. The Finance Business Partner needs to be commercially focused and able to communicate effectively to provide recommendations back to management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead divisional budget engaging with Operations teams
- Implement and measure budget strategies
- Develop robust forecasts
- Provide timely financial and business management insights
- Ensure financial management and budgetary objectives are clearly understood by all departments
- Complete monthly performance reports
- Provide strong financial stewardship by ensuring all transactions are recorded accurately
- Ad hoc projects as directed by Director of Management Accounting
Your Skills & Experience
Ideally you will be fully CPA/CA qualified and have a minimum of 5 years professional experience include strong management accounting exposure. You have a commercial mindset and impressive technical skills with a clear knowledge of financial processes within an ERP system to ensure prompt, accurate and outstanding reporting in an ever-changing environment. You will have effective communication with both financial and non-financial stakeholders and well-developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively, plan for and unfailingly meet reporting deadlines. Previous experience in not-for-profit would be advantageous for the role.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- Senior Leadership Team exposure
- Convenient location
- Salary Packaging
- Friendly, supportive environment
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No.: 06810-0010979472LH
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631