Finance Analyst - Fintect - Immediate Start
$40 - 40 / annum
Our client has grown into a leading provider of market services and technology solutions for participants in financial markets, wealth managements and mortgage sectors. Today, this organization attracts top tier talent and prides itself on the professionalism and competence of its team. Put simply, this is a place which breeds excellence and invests heavily in its people.
The Company actively promotes a healthy work life balance. Their state of the art offices offer stunning views of the CBD. Additionally, the team regularly enjoys breakfasts and lunches on the house and drinks functions are regular.
This is the sort of breakout opportunity which is in high demand amongst prospective candidates and will not last long. The client's need is immediate due to an imminent departure within the team. An immediate start will be offered to the successful candidate. If you believe you tick most of the boxes, I encourage you to contact us as soon as possible so we can have a further chat about your profile and talk about the next steps.
* Preparation of 3 way financial models
* Assisting in the budgeting process for each business unit
* Preparation of strategy documents
* Detailed forecast comparisons and preparation of detailed workpapers outlining decisions for same
* liaising with external auditors
* Maintenance, development and improvement of excel files and financial models associated with forecasting and budgeting.
* Assisting with the preparation and review of the company's cash flow forecasting and treasury function.
* Various ad-hoc accounting duties including analysis and management accounting tasks, and special projects
This is a genuine opportunity to be mentored by the best in the business and groomed into a senior finance professional.
* CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) is desirable but not essential. This organisation hires on character and attitude more so than on experience and qualification.
* Up to 5 years work experience
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to make the complex simple
* Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
* Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number: 96145LC.