$60,000.00 - $61,000.00 / annum
10 May 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for a new Finance Administrator ready to grow within an amazing start up. Our client is rapidly expanding and needs an experienced Finance Administrator to support both the Finance and HR team. You will report to the Finance Manager and have the opportunity to increase your skill set and boost your knowledge within this high energy, varied role.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist the finance department with all aspects of the account's procedures. You will gain further skills within Accounts Payable, Receivable and other general duties.
You can expect to be doing the following and more:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Supplier and transaction queries
- Administrative duties
- Ordering stationery
- Assisting the Finance Manager as instructed
- Answering the phones
- General Ad Hoc duties
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organized, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can work confidently and independently when needed. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role within a friendly company.
- Exposure to a variety of different duties and tasks
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- Great location, close to public transport
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631