Experienced UX Designer | $110K-$140K+ | Melbourne's CBD
$110000 - 150000 / annum
July 5, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a large, well respected organisation in Melbourne CBD and we are looking for an experienced UX Designer to add to their already established team. Our client pride themselves in delivering an exceptional performance and continue to be the leader in their industry acorss Australia.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will be responsible for the following:
- Forging and executing exciting digital ideas
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Understanding and conducting various design studies in their UX Lab
- Recommend changes to increase user participation
- Work to Brand guidelines
- Identify customer needs and meeting with them regularly
- Facilitation of and participation in customer and stakeholder research workshops
- Design and development of highly functional prototypes using Axure or similar prototyping
- Work with front-end developers
To be successful in this role, you will need experience with the following:
- Proficient experience using Axure RP Pro and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Minimum of 5 years expeirence in a UX role with a strong portfolio of UX Design thinking
- Proven experience working in a full UX position
- Experience designing prototypes for cross device platforms
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise effectively your own work and the work of others
- Experience running stakeholder workshops
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbournerecruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne