Experienced Corporate Receptionist/Office Admin | CBD
$25.00 - 28.00 / hour
September 8, 2018
You will be part of a dynamic team in a corporate office environment where you will benefit from working within a great team, rewarded for outstanding work ethic, professionalism and loyalty.
- Meeting and Greeting at front desk
- Coordinate all conference room and equipment bookings
- Operate telephone switchboard
- Stationary ordering
- Maintaing office environment
- Coordinating daily mail, e-mail and correspondence
- Managing staff and management diaries on a daily basis
- Booking travel arrangements
Ad hoc administrative tasks. You will be able to demonstrate high quality office administration and reception duties. You will possess intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills. Must be quite tech savvy and have the abiity to adapt quickly. You will be someone with the ability to step in and immediately hit the ground running in a busy office environment.
Experienced Corporate Receptionist/All-rounder Office Administrator needed for immediate start! Providing front desk duties such as meeting and greeting, answering and directing phone calls and being the face of the organization. This person must also be equipped to handle any ad hoc administrative support to the team and wider office at a moment's notice. Must have experience in a similar role within a corporate environment with a strong administrative background and passion to support a strong results driven team.
You will possess:
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills Strong attention to detail
- leasant telephone manner
- Ability to work at a fast pace and cope under pressure