$75000 - 80000 / annum
5 June 2019
Our client provides a comprehensive network of services to young people, children and their families/caregivers. They are seeking to ensure the provision of high-quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and their families and caregivers.
Reporting and supporting the CFO, the role will entail assistance in both professional and personal tasks. Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Document preparation (collating data and research, document editing, formatting and printing )
- Provide general administrative support to the Chairman and Board members.
- Prepare confidential documents for Board presentation and discussion (e.g Board Papers)
- Distribution of correspondence on behalf of the CFO
- Diary management
- Arranging travel (International and Interstate)
- Managing incoming calls and emails in a professional manner
- Employee expenses
- Personal assistance
- Other ad hoc duties as require
To be successful in this role, you are proactive, calm under pressure and take pride in your professional presentation and manner. You approach each task with the same eagerness - no job is too big or too small. This role is placed in a position where, depending on the task and project you will be working collaboratively in a team or times be required to work autonomously. You will have at least three years' experience as an executive assistant and experience in board papers.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 06810-0011018621BB
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631