$30 - 35 / hour
5 April 2019
This transport and logistics organisation are seeking a proactive and experienced Internal Communications Specialist to join their team. Located in the Melbourne CBD, this role offers an opportunity to work with a well-respected organisation.
Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Manager, your role will be to drive the organisations communications and build a culture of engagement. Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the internal strategy to ensure all staff are aware and engaged
- Assist with staff engagement events
- Collaborate with HR to ensure any structural changes go smoothly
- Support marketing and communications Manager
- Editing and proofing of documents
- Assists in developing the ways information is communicated
You will have a proven background in internal communications with a degree in communications or marketing. You will have supported an organisation through changes and helped to improve their communication processes with a creative touch. You will have a down to earth attitude and ability to build strong relationships.
If you are available to start immediately please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services:
Job Reference No. 06810-0010613453BB
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631