Executive Assistant | Professional Services | $80k - $90k
$80000 - 90000 / annum
28 November 2017
Working within the professional services sector, you will be an integral part of the business as you support the Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This organisation prides themselves on their career development and commitment to their employees as well as their wider client base.
Reporting and supporting the Group Chief Executive Officer, the role will entail assistance in both professional and personal tasks. Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
* Document preparation (collating data and research, document editing, formatting and printing )
* Distribution of correspondence on behalf of the Group CEO
* Diary management
* Arranging travel (International and Interstate)
* Managing incoming calls and emails in a professional manner
* Employee expenses
* Personal assistance - eg. personal errands for Group CEO
* Other ad hoc duties as require
To be successful in this role, you are proactive, calm under pressure and take pride in your professional presentation and manner. You approach each task with the same eagerness - no job is too big or too small. This role is placed in a position where, depending on the task and project you will be working collaboratively in a team or times be required to work autonomously. Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required, with intermediate skills in MS Word.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Jacinta Murphy in our Melbourne office on 03 96913663.
Job Reference No. 024874JM