Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator
$33.00 - 38.00 / hour
25 March 2019
This organisation is a Government entity with operations across Australia and New Zealand, they are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join them on an initial 3-month temporary part time basis.
The Executive Assistant reports into the Director and will have a range of duties and responsibilities including;
- Extensive diary and email management
- Preparation of excel spread-sheets, PowerPoint presentations, reports and other documents
- Travel and accommodation co-ordination
- Invoicing and expenses
- Build, strong, open and collaborative relationships
- Support the Office Manager with additional office administrative tasks
This is a 3-month temporary part time position for 5 hours a day Monday to Friday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective relationships across all levels
- 5+ years of experience working in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office package
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build strong, open, collaborative and trusting relationships.All applicants must have Unlimited Working Rights in Australia.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010909844RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631