Executive Assistant | $80k - $85k + Super | Immediate Start
$80000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 13, 2018
Working within the Sports and Leisure sector, you will be an integral part of the business as you support the Chief Executive This organisation prides themselves on their career development and commitment to their employees as well as their wider client base.
Reporting and supporting the Chief Executive, the role will entail assistance in both professional and personal tasks. Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Document preparation (collating data and research, document editing, formatting and printing )
- Provide general administrative support to the Chairman and Board members. * Prepare confidential documents for Board presentation and discussion (e.g Board Papers)
- Distribution of correspondence on behalf of the Chief Executive.
- Diary management
- Arranging travel (International and Interstate)
- Managing incoming calls and emails in a professional manner
- Employee expenses
- Personal assistance - eg. personal errands for Group CEO
- Other ad hoc duties as require
To be successful in this role, you are proactive, calm under pressure and take pride in your professional presentation and manner. You approach each task with the same eagerness - no job is too big or too small. This role is placed in a position where, depending on the task and project you will be working collaboratively in a team or times be required to work autonomously. Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required, with intermediate skills in MS Word.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitmentagency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 06810-0010577030BB