Executive Assistant | Healthcare Background | Temp $35ph
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 10 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 100817BB
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Working within the Healthcare sector, you will be supporting the Director of Clinical Services.
Reporting and supporting the Director of Clinical Services, the role will entail assistance in both professional and personal tasks. Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Document preparation (collating data and research, document editing, formatting and printing )
- Distribution of correspondence on behalf of the Group CEO
- Diary management
- Arranging travel (International and Interstate)
- Managing incoming calls and emails in a professional manner
- Employee expenses
- Personal assistance - eg. personal errands for Group CEO
- Other ad hoc duties as require
To be successful in this role, you are proactive, calm under pressure and take pride in your professional presentation and manner. You approach each task with the same eagerness - no job is too big or too small. This role is placed in a position where, depending on the task and project you will be working collaboratively in a team or times be required to work autonomously. Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required, with intermediate skills in MS Word.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 100817BB
140 William Street