Customer Service Officer | CBD | $55-60k + | Immediate
$55000 - 60000 / annum
24 August 2018
Our client has experienced significant growth over recent months and years which has resulted in an IPO and the business becoming ASX listed. The organisation takes a service led approach with their clients by offering flexible and tailored solutions to their requirements and problems. With a broad range of services and solutions, the organisation has become a market leader and continues to provide solutions for a range of clients.
The company has a positive attitude towards employee engagement and has created an interesting and attractive workplace where success is rewarded.
This position is for an experienced Customer Service Officer, reporting into the Customer Care Manager this role will entail a range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Taking a large number of inbound calls, assisting customer with queries
- Identifying and assessing customer's needs, then assisting in finding solutions in a timely manner
- Maintaining and building relationships with customers, brokers and retailers
- Providing requested information to customers in regards to their accounts
- Liaising with customers through various means including, phone, email and live chat
- Identifying potential sales opportunities for the business and passing on these leads to the relevant teams
- You will be an experienced Customer Service Officer with at least 2 years' experience
- You will have high attention to detail
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be highly organised
- You will be competent in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010336246RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631