Executive Assistant | $80-90k + Super | CBD
$75000 - 85000 / annum
July 2, 2018
With over 80 years' experience our client is an established and leading Accounting organisation. They are focused on delivering a unique, personalised service to their clients and pride themselves on their expertise in a range of areas including, Corporate Finance, Tax, Wealth Management and a range of other services.
This Executive Assistant position will involve supporting up to 3 Partners within the business. You will have a range of duties and responsibilities including:
* Management of multiple Partners diaries and calendars
* Extensive travel coordination
* Liaise with clients and stakeholders both in person and over the phone
* Organise a range of events from lunches to divisional events
* Formatting of various correspondence and reports
* Billings reporting using Microsoft Dynamics AX
* Ad hoc administrative assistance to the Partners for various tasks as required
You will be an experienced Executive Assistant with over 4 years' experience.
You will have proven experience in Professional Services.
You will have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
You will have the ability to prioritise and focus on achieving business objectives.
You will have developed strong skills in MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010336246RD