Executive Administrator | Perm | CBD | Competitive Salary
$50000 - 70000 / annum
July 20, 2018
This global organisation is a top tier law firm based in the CBD. Their core values are to provide a collaborative, innovative and respectful culture globally.
They offer the shared benefits of a large firm including extensive networks, training and career progression - within a collaborative, professional workplace.
This position will be responsible for providing Executive administration support to Partners and Senior Fee Earners. This role will see you supporting the Partners with a range of task and responsibilities including;
- Efficient use of databases to assist with research, pitches, fee proposals and business development plans
- Drafting documentation, correspondence, presentations, research and analysis reports etc.
- Extensive Travel and Diary Management
- Billings Management for your practice area
- Assist with the coordination of a range on internal and external events with responsibilities including; sourcing venues, catering, resources, communications and presentations
- Proactively implementing practices to maintain client relationships; i.e. following up on action item, setting up calls and coordinating calendars
- Building and maintaining professional networks both externally and internally, particularly with other Executive Administrators
The successful person for this role will be highly presentable and professional. You will have experience as a Senior Administrator or Executive Assistant with a professional services firm. You will have Advanced MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel skills. You will have exposure to Business Development and research. You will have a strong understanding of Billings procedures.
You will have a strong client focus and a methodical approach to work with high attention to detail. You will be a team player and have excellent written and verbal skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010545111RD