$55000 - 65000 / annum
July 5, 2018
Our client is a very influential organisation within their network and industry. They have experienced continuous growth over the past few years and are looking to welcome a proactive professional to drive their ongoing events programme.
We're looking for someone who's a self-starter, has great interpersonal and communication skills, proficient with database and Microsoft office suites, good working knowledge and understanding of end-to-end project management and event coordination, friendly disposition, and someone who loves being a contributing member of a team. Reporting directly to the CEO, some of the duties and responsibilities for this stand alone position include:
- Coordinating networking events on a quarterly basis
- Liaising with suppliers and delegates internationally (UK, North America & Australia)
- Running training courses as well in Australia and Internationally weekly
- Organising venues, catering and instructors
- Process registrations with varying volume
- Handling communication and correspondences
- Dealing with Delegates with their questions and inquiries.
You will be an exceptional communicator on all levels and possess outstanding organisational skills. You will thrive on working in a fast paced environment and be able to prioritise and manage your time effectively. You have at least 2 years experience in a similar role and will be extremely well presented with a bright and bubbly personality. You must have advanced MS Office skills and be system savvy.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Angie Barcelona in our Melbourne office on 03 96913663.
Job reference number: 06810-0010411624ABP
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne