ERP Project Manager | Health Care Sector | $120-$130k
$120000 - 130000 / annum
IT & Technology
Robert Half are recruiting an experienced ERP project manager for an established organisation in the healthcare sector. The company will be going through a major ERP transformation and is looking for a skilled and experienced individual to work within their Information Management and Technology transformation team.
Answering to the Program manager you will be a critical component of the Business Transformation team. The role will be a client facing role where you will manage the ERP system transformation. You will work across all organizational areas to develop a strong understanding of solutions to business problems.
This role will require a qualified and skilled individual who is able to demonstrate a high amount of end to end project experience, preferably in the healthcare sector. Responsibilities will span Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Process Mapping, Project Team Leadership, Business Change Management and sound Applications knowledge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Tracking & reporting of project issues, risks, budgets, scope and schedules to the program manager and other stakeholders
- Consultation with Change Management, key project sponsors and project teams to assist in the design, planning and implementation of stakeholder, communication and change management strategies and activities
- Coordinate the development of Testing Procedures for integrated systems and system processes
- Identifying and supporting business process change
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
You will currently be working in a project management function and have excellent business engagement and stakeholder management skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of managing successful business transformation projects, preferably involving ERP systems. You will show extensive experience in assessing risk, building relationships with key stakeholders and communicating effectively through change.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client/stakeholder interactions at all levels.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks with attention to detail
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly changing needs and circumstances.
- Experience across a range
- Relevant qualification and extensive experience in project and organisational change management in large transformation programs
- High quality problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively adjust plans and schedules
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next step in your IT support career then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661 and ask for Joeri Ovart. Ref 9122760JO