ERP Implementation Consultant
$700 - 1100 / day
IT & Technology
Recently listed on the ASX, our innovative client based in the Melbourne CBD is expanding at a rate of knots and looking to implement their first ERP. They are seeking a talented ERP consultant to initially help them make the right decisions and then manage the implementation and integration.
This role is effectively a blank canvas so you will initially be expected to provide sound advice in the RFP and vendor selection process. Then you will act as the mid-point between the client and the vendor to ensure that the implementation and integration of existing systems / data is carried out in the best interests of the client. You will possess the following:
- Experience of implementing multiple ERP solutions end-to-end (if you are a specialist in just one ERP then this will not be the right role for you).
- Technical and functional knowledge of multiple systems such as Technology One, SAP, Netsuite and experience of identifying the right fit for the environment are key.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - you will need to have the ability to deal with and influence C-Level stakeholders and guide them to the best outcome.
- Thorough knowledge of Project Management methodologies, vendor selection/RFPs and business processes spanning Finance, HR and wider business.
You will be an experienced and competent ERP specialist with multiple implementations under your belt. In addition you will need:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong influencing and organisational skills.
- An ability to build rapport and respect throughout the organisation.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as soon as possible. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office quoting 083716OA.