Enterprise Architect | CBD Location | 6 Months +
Post Date : 11 October 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 88576OA
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is a well-established and well-known financial entity embarking on a journey of transformation. With a heavy focus on compliance and regulation, they are seeking a consultative Enterprise Architect with a finance background to support and guide the company through the change.
This role would suit an experienced Enterprise Architect who has been involved in large scale transformation or substantial programs in a consulting or higher level strategic capacity.
This is a minimum 6 month engagement with the strong possibility of extension.
More specifically the role requires:
- Experience delivering within a regulated financial environment.
- Detailed knowledge of architectural frameworks, processes and how information flows through the landscape.
- Practical knowledge of TOGAF and Enterprise Architect principles.
- Ability to design IT solutions across a wide range of technologies covering Infrastructure, Cloud, Digital with a focus on Applications background.
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms (Dynamics AX).
- Experience with automation of processes and the implications of automation.
It is essential that you have worked in a regulated financial services organisation in an Enterprise Architect capacity looking after the wider landscape rather than being Solution focused. In addition you will have:
- The ability to influence difficult senior stakeholders and stand your ground when appropriate but balance this with selecting the right tone and approach.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to deliver messages to wide audiences.
- A more 'hands-off' strategic mindset rather than a detailed 'hands-on' approach.
- A consultative demeanour.
- The ability to understand the sensitivity and implications of large-scale transformation.
- The ability to advise and make appropriate decisions to maintain the integrity of the landscape as well as guide for future changes.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place ASAP. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office citing reference 88576OA
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street