Dynamics Nav Support Engineer
$300.00 - $500.00 / day
6 August 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Dynamics NAV (Navision) Support Engineer to be the first point of contact for our client with their Microsoft Dynamics NAV System.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support across all enterprise business units with Microsoft Dynamics NAV issues; working with end users to understand and review business needs and use knowledge to provide the best workable solutions to business needs; offer advice on best practice on the use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV as well as act as an escalation point for the Helpdesk.
Other key responsibilities:
- Daily management of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Be the first point of contact for all MS Dynamics Navision queries.
- Provide technical support for business utilizing Dynamics Nav.
- Perform system upgrades and modifications and implement all changes following group IT change management policies.
- Integrate MS Dynamics Navision with other in applications if need be.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate at least 2-3 years commercial experience in of working within an Applications Support, Functional/IT Support or ERP Analyst capacity, providing support, and troubleshooting, training and best advice on the use of MS Dynamics NAV.
Other key requirements:
- Experience working on MS Dynamics NAV as an end user Support Analyst or as a NAV Systems Administrator or you will have worked on Dynamics NAV support for another reseller elsewhere.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Experience with Power BI (nice to have but not essential).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Skilled at building and fostering cross-functional relationships.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631