Dynamics CRM Developer | Fixed Term 10 Months | $90K
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : RHTNAK45
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a non-for-profit based in central Melbourne. This company is looking to add a end-to-end Dynamics CRM Developer to their team.
The CRM developer will be an active part of our IT team and report to the Associate Director of IT. The successful candidate will work with internal stakeholders to plan, facilitate and implement the companies CRM. A new solution will be rolled out for a group of pilot users and this should allow future growth with existing Microsoft products. This candidate will ensure users are trained to utilise this system correctly.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and customisation experience
- Solution development and service delivery skills
- High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with stakeholders
- Proficiency in SQL Server & .NET
- Understanding of Active Directory authentication integration
- Exposure to Kentico CMS
- High level of MacOS skills
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Background in broad O365 deployment
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
140 William Street