$28.00 - 30.00 / hour
30 May 2019
Our client is one of Victoria's largest employers to date. As they strive for innovation and growth in such a competitive market they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them. With gorgeous modern offices that promote collaboration and movement, no two days will be the same.
An essential moving part of the smooth operation of this team, this person is key in the day to day administration for the project documentations. Some of the duties and responsibilities for this position includes:
- Managing and filing relevant documents such as; receipts, contracts and reports
- Reviewing, validating and verifying all documents to ensure that they met all DMS Standards
- Registering, generating tracking numbers for all documents received and issued
- Liaising and discussing any issues with the numerous Engineers within the group
- Producing weekly reports for all reviews being processed
- Assisting the Engineering Manager in achieving retention monies from PTV for MTM
- Accurate data entry and tracking key information, utilising MS Excel
- Managing and responding to inbound queries in the team inbox (MS Outlook)
- Updating database and relevant reports
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as per required
To Be Successful
You will be a motivated, professional individual, with a passion to learn and help your team. You will be a quick learner, good communicator and very proactive with good initiative. You must be comfortable liaising with senior management and be immediately available.
You must be available for an immediate start. This role will be ongoing until August with potential to extend.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Reference No. 06810-0010628894BB
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631