Disaster Recovery Business Analyst | Education | 3 Months
$500.00 - $600.00 / day
12 August 2019
An education provider with an outstanding reputation is striving towards continuous improvements, our client is one of Melbourne's most diverse and capable education providers. Their capabilities span across several service offerings and are looking to embark on a significant program of work.
As a consequence of this, they are looking for an immediate Business Analyst to identify, document and help with their disaster recovery plan. A large focus of this role will be around gap analysis, accessing current infrastructure and document writing.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that is going through extremely exciting times. This Business analyst will require and focus on the following areas:
- Must have a technical background in infrastructure
- Experience in coordinating DR tests for IT Operations
- Experience in Pre-test planning activities and associate test plan documentation
- Analysing current environment, accessing critical infrastructure
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Maintaining all DR documentation including Business Impact Analysis, DR plans, DR test and event reporting and DR issue register
- Experience with JIRA
- Assist with administrative tasks such as scheduling workshops and setting agendas for projects
- Understanding of business continuity management life cycle and processes
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as you liaise and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Work closely with Technology team and ICT manager
- Team player with excellent organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
You are an immediately available (or close to) Business Analyst with experience with infrastructure predominately disaster recovery. You will be responsible for the development of processes and procedures to ensure our client can respond to an IT Disaster. You will ensure critical business functions can be continue, this role will be to administer, coordinate and maintain Disaster Recovery Plans. You will coordinate testing, have created an end to end recovery plan and worked across critical infrastructure. You will communicate with stakeholders across the ICT team and the business whilst providing initiative and intuitive thinking surrounding the disaster recovery plan.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631