DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
$110,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
29 August 2019
IT and technology
An established yet growing software development organisation who provide high levels of products and services to a range of clients globally.
You will be tasked with the design, implementation and support of site reliability practices, involving the availability, performance and scalability of a major SaaS platform.
Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Monitor and report on the availability and performance of SaaS platform
- Drive capacity planning
- Support rapid root cause analysis through monitoring
- Automate provisioning and management of monitoring platforms, servers and databases
- Assist in VMware design
- Enhance incident management practices
- Utilize test automation technologies to ensure reliability and availability of provisioning automation
You will be degree educated and have demonstrable experience working in site reliability engineering supporting high availability SaaS platform, through the support, system administration and infrastructure management.
In addition, you will have experience of the majority of the following:
- Cloud monitoring solutions
- Log analysis platforms
- Microsoft stack including Windows Servers, SQL Server, PowerShell and Active Directory
- OSI and TCP/IP stacks
- Tuning and supporting production server applications
- Public cloud platforms (AWS and/or Azure)
You will be a proactive individual and a strong communicator, working directly with a range of clients.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role please Apply today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631