Mulesoft Integration Support Developer - $80K-$110K + - CBD
$80000 - 110000 / annum
18 January 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a well established market leading organisation in the Health industry who are growing their team and require an Integration Support Developer who has experience working with MuleSoft ESB. Our client own several well know brands and have an extremely impressive portfolio The organisation are partnered with several other well established organisations in Melbourne and predict a fantastic future in the space they specialise in.
Reporting to the I.T Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Technical analysis and problem investigation
- Application level system monitoring of technical issues
- Integration development for the implementation of projects, enhancements and resolution defects
- Analysis, tracking and monitoring of technical issues including reporting
You will have previous experience as an Integration Mulesoft Support Developer:
- Solid experience with API and ESB toolsets such as Azure API Management, MuleSoft ESB
- Experience with MFT toolsets such as Axway Secure Transport
- Experience with integration documents and their application (JSON, XML, EDI)
- Experience working with .NET, Java, etc.
- Experience with ETL toolsets
Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, as you will be expected to produce high quality documentation and contribute to commercial decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Reference: 10570RN.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne