Development Team Lead - $120K - $150K + Super - CBD
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 17 January 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 90570RN
Job Classification : IT & Technology
An opportunity to join an expanding global organisation who are building a highly impressive client portfolio whilst working with the latest technologies. Our client are a Melbourne success story and have continued to grow over the past 5 years whilst now operating in over 50countries worldwide. We are currently looking for an experienced Development Team Lead (.NET) to work in an Agile environment, managing a team of 4/5 .NET developers working on time critical systems.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to developers
- Drive development using Agile principles
- Estimate work and assist with project plans
- Develop Applications in ASP.NET MVC, C# and SQL Server.
- Drive code review process
- Create technical documentation
- Working with Product Managers to understand business requirements
- Working with Project Managers to understand priorities and deadlines and report on project progress
You will have previous experience as a Development Team Lead and:
- Developed applications in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server
- Previous experience leading and mentoring Microsoft Developers
- Strong understanding of version control systems, in particular TFS
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both in Lean/Agile development
- Led and managed a small team of developers
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Principles including design patterns
Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, as you will be expected to produce high quality documentation and contribute to commercial decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Reference: 90570RNP.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street