Technical Development Lead
1 February 2019
IT and technology
An opportunity to join a well-established government organisation who have an impressive work ethic and are going through an exciting phase of growth in their IT division. They are currently looking for an experienced Development Team Lead (.NET) to work in an Agile environment, managing a team of 14 full stack and front-end developers working on time critical systems, conducting code reviews and making sure deadlines are met without compromising on the quality of work.
- Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to developers
- Drive development using Agile principles
- Estimate work and assist with project plans
- Assist with developing Applications in ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server, Angular, React
- Drive code review process
- Create technical documentation
- Working with UI/UX lead and Solution Architect to understand priorities and deadlines and report on project progress to the Head of technology.
You will have previous experience as a Development Team Lead and:
- Developed applications in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server, Angular, React
- Previous experience leading and mentoring Microsoft Developers
- Strong understanding of version control systems, TFS
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both in Lean/Agile development
- Led and managed a small team (10 - 12) of developers
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Principles including design patterns
Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, as you will be expected to produce high quality documentation and contribute to commercial decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for a confidential discussion please call Soni on 0396913661 or email [email protected]
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631