$400.00 - $500.00 / day
13 September 2019
IT and technology
Are you a problem solver who has a strong knowledge of internet protocols, server and network infrastructure, interfacing and security? If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Our client is a world leading manufacturing company that are looking for a detail-oriented Network Administrator to add to their talented team. If you are looking to enjoy professional rewards and fast-track your career, this may be just the opportunity for you.
This fast-paced role offers plenty of diversity to test your technical skills and creative flair. You will use both traditional and innovative approaches to engineer and administer enterprise data, voice and video networks and establish and operate network test facilities. Responsibilities also include maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks. You'll have the inspiration of collaborating with a wide variety of partners including vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimisation and ongoing management projects. Let your expertise shine as you provide high-level support in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- You will have had at least 3 years experience in a networking role.
- You will have an understanding of network design and implementation strategies.
- You will have experience with Cisco routers, switches
- Experience with HP ARUBA and Palo Alto as well as basic SQL scripting would be advantageous.
- You will display outstanding communication skills to convey complex ideas to a diverse team including non-IT colleagues.
- You will have impressive problem-solving skills.
- You will posses extraordinary interpersonal skills to lead a broad range of colleagues and liaise with external business partners.
You are ambitious, a quick thinker and you have a passion for staying up to date with the latest tech innovations. You have amazing attention to detail, but you also see the bigger picture and your business insights let you understand what will work in a commercial environment.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced, dynamic role where no two days are ever the same.
- Opportunities to lead an exciting range of projects that will challenge and reward you.
- A role where you can show case your skills and be rewarded for initiative.
- A forward-thinking company on a sustainable growth path.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring to boost your skill set.
- A highly energised, flexible workplace where work-life balance is championed.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you ensure you don't miss out and apply now! if you wish for further information don't hesitate to call us on 03 9691 3661.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631