Desktop Support Officer | $30.60 p/h + Super
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 11 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 104663SG
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This well-established organisation has been achieving continued growth year on year. They pride themselves on providing innovative solutions through their passionate people in this increasingly competitive industry.
This role, reporting directly to the IT Manager, will provide professional, customer focused, technical support to their large internal user base. You will be passionate about providing exemplary customer service to the end users.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting level 1 and 2 technical issues
- Ensuring functionality of new hardware
- Deploy software updates
- Monitor network connectivity
You must also possess the following:
- Experience supporting Windows 7/8/10
- A good understanding of Microsoft outlook and Office
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and SCCM
- The ability to work autonomously to get the job done
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Reference Number - 104663SG
140 William Street