Desktop Support Officer | 1 Month | $32 p/h
$30 - 33 / hour
July 13, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a highly respected company looking for your brilliant skill as a Desktop Support Technician. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
In this fast-paced role no two days are ever the same. You will provide computer desktop support to local and remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures. Let your technical skills shine as you maintain, analyse, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals and coordinate repairs with appropriate vendors. You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues. Responsibilities also include ensuring the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards, tracking equipment inventory and collaborating on potential purchases.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience with Windows 10.
- Hardware experience specifically with Surface Pro's or Microsoft products.
- Good fundamental network troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent experience of at least 2 years in desktop support.
- Outstanding track record of owning and executing technology implementation projects.
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A creative, highly energised workplace.
- The support of a fun and friendly team.
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
For more details please call Harry Strudley on 03 9691 3661.