IT Technician | 6 weeks | $32 p/h
$32 - 32 / hour
29 October 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a highly respected Not-For-Profit company looking for your brilliant skill as an IT Technician. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a positive environment, this may be the role for you.
You will be tasked with completing the successful roll out of new Ultrabooks and iPhones to multiple sites. Let your technical skills shine as you deploy new equipment and help staff with the transition. Responsibilities also include transporting the laptops and phones from the warehouse to company sites.
Your Skills & Experience:
- You must own and drive your own car
- Happy to travel to multiple sites around Melbourne
- Hardware experience, specifically with iPhones and Ultrabooks, would be desirable
- Outstanding track record of owning and executing technology implementation projects.
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now wish to further develop those skills.
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to give back and help a not for profit company
- Great hourly wage
- The support of a fun and friendly team.
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631