Desktop Support Officer | Melbourne CBD
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 22 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 9129897SG
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is a Government organisation that provides top class assistance and consultation to residents across Australia, established over 20 years ago.
Reporting to the Business Support team leader, the Desktop Support officer will be responsible for supporting a large internal user base with a wide variety of technical issues, over phone, remotely and face to face. There will be a large focus on excellent customer service and the ability to work within a team.
A suitable candidate will have the following:
- Exposure to Exchange and Active Directory
- Experience supporting Audio and Visual hardware
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology
- Experience with Office 365 administration
- Excellent hardware and application troubleshooting skills
- A customer service focused attitude and excellent communication skills
Please note, applicants must be Australian Citizens to be considered due to the nature of this organisation.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street