Desktop Support | 2 Month Contract | Melbourne CBD
Location : Melbourne CBD
Post Date : 11 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0100709MA
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A well-established Engineering company is currently deploying a company wide upgrade, short term support is required to cover BAU tasks. This organisation provides the highest level of technical support to its staff, so excellent communications skills is a key factor.
Reporting to the IT manager, the Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for providing level 1 and 2, face to face and remote support technical support in a busy environment, across a varied range of technology.
You'll be the first line of support for everything IT-related. Key technologies include:
- Windows 7/10
- Office 365
- Windows Server (File Permissions and AD)
- Printers, laptops, tablets, smartphones etc.
A suitable candidate will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in a technical support role
- Excellent troubleshoot skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience in working with 3rd Party vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience working in a broad and varied role
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
140 William Street